so much more is possible.
A father has a stroke—and goes home to his family. An athlete breaks a bone— but avoids a broken dream. A family holds their breath—and breathes a sigh of relief when they receive the incredible news. And a daughter needs surgery—and feels confident she is at the very best place. Each day, countless stories are told across Kaleida Health. And because of people like you, more of them than ever have wonderful new beginnings.
A donation to the Kaleida Health Foundation is, a direct investment in the health of the Western New York community. As a non-profit, many of the crucial life-saving programs, research, education, state-of-the-art equipment and charity care are only possible because of people like you.
Join us at the Kaleida Health Heart to Heart Relay, presented by the Buffalo Marathon on Sunday, May 24. Help us fight heart disease in WNY.
Ways to Give
Kaleida Health relies on the generosity of our community to provide the best possible care for our patients. Donate today to help your family, friends and neighbors in need.
What We Do
The Kaleida Health Foundation supports the care, programs, research, education and equipment at Kaleida Health hospitals, long-term care facilities and home care through Visiting Nursing Association of WNY, Inc. Through the generosity of individuals, employees and corporations, the Foundation is able to help Kaleida Health achieve best possible outcomes for patients, educate clinical experts and provide charity care for those in need.
Charity care for uninsured patients
- Research for curing disease
- Funding for essential services like the Geriatric Center of WNY, Wound Care Center
- Programs like the Adult Day Care, providing care and support for those suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease
- Kevin Guest House, providing a comfortable and supportive home-away-from-home for patients’ families traveling for medical care
- State-of-the-art equipment & facilities like:
- New Emergency Department at DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- DaVinci robots for innovative robotic surgery at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Renovated lobby at Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute
Attend, host or sponsor an event
Join us at one of our signature events or host your own event! There are many fun ways to get out in the community and show your support for Kaleida Health and the life-saving care we provide our patients.